The sun streamed in through the curtainless window in the guest bedroom of Charlie’s apartment. It brightened up the room…and shined directly into Charlie’s face. He shifted in his sleep, eyes fluttering open reluctantly.
He groans softly, lifting a hand to shield his eyes. It was then that he noticed the warm body pressed against his. Charlie grinned down at Justin, his boyfriend remembering everything from the night before with a giddy sort of happiness.
Charlie leaned in to lightly kiss the still sleeping Justin’s lips, trying his very best not to wake him up.
- theseschoolgirldays likes this
- justinbancroftroyal reblogged this from thecharlierogeramos and added:
- thecharlierogeramos reblogged this from justinbancroftroyal and added:
- thetalkingcrocus likes this
- purajobot935 likes this
- ashabadash said: squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (i think you guys broke me again *does happy dances*)
- teresashortcake likes this